Thursday, January 24, 2008

I believe...

-Make-up is highly over-rated
-Sleep is way under-rated
-True beauty is on the inside
-People play way to many games
-If you love someone, tell them.. other wise you expect them to read your mind?
-Laughing is better than crying
-Brunettes are better than blondes
-Too much is better than to little
-Having a relationship with Christ is better than being "Religious"
-Being comfortable with who you are is more important than being liked or "popular"
-Counrty is better than Rap
-Life is like a box of chocolates
-Sometimes it's better not to have all the answers
-A simple smile can make someone's day
-Growing up and being "just like your parents" can be a good thing
-Spending time with family is imperative
-Being honest, and possibly hurting someone's feelings is better than a lie
Just my opinions...-Brittany

3 comments:

SheriYates said...

love this britt!

SheriYates said...

off the subject - youve been tagged.

http://sheriyates.blogspot.com/2008/02/13-things-i-have-done.html

SheriYates said...

LIE - 1. I must control circumstances for me (and my family to be secure.
TRUTH - 1. I am secure because I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3). All of my needs are supplied in Christ (Phil. 4:19). It is not by my power or strength, but by His Spirit (Zech. 4:6).